Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My favorite thing about Life Skills by Talbot McKee

My favorite thing I learned this year in Mrs. Bright's Life Skills class was the rules of the road in the entire Driving class! There was so much in the 12 Driving units that I didn't know! I loved everything about Driving; I loved the licensing, inspection, registration, insurance, right-of-way, parking, speed limits, signaling, and passing, to name just a few. There is so much you need to know about the road, its rules, sharing it, and traffic. I didn't know that organ donation and voter registration had anything to do with Driving, but you can register for both at the license bureau. I loved the Driving class more than any other because Driving was so interesting to me. That's why Driving was my favorite thing in Mrs. Bright's Life Skills class that I learned this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment