Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Friendship by Taylor Finch

I have been through ups and downs. But I have two good friends, Kaelin and Chesnie. Chez has helped me through drama, relationships and not but least friendship . Kaelin and I have too much fun she goes to the movies with me baseketball games. We might go to the movies to watch the Woman In Black us three girls thought it was going to be rated R but its apparently its PG13 then we love to hang out a lot we go to the mall we get to have so much fun me and my friends have fun.

5 comments:

  1. There are few things in life more important and wonderful than a real friend. I'm happy to hear about your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved going to the movies with my girlfriends too! I am glad you have such great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fortunate to have two good friends. Most people are lucky if they have one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's easy to have friends stick by your side when life is great, but when times get tough, you really find out who your true friends are. I'm glad you have true friends like Kaelin and Chesnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two is great! They are hard to find. :)

    ReplyDelete