Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Best Friend? By:Jessica McKinney


 My best friend is Katrina because I have been with her from when we were babies. I trust her with all of my secrets because she has never told anyone my secrets. Katrina and I have been there for one another and she doesn’t talk bad about me behind my back and if someone tells her that I’m talking bad about her behind her back she comes up to me and says are you talking bad about me. Me and Katrina have never got in a fight in are 16 years and she never puts me down for how I act and how I dress. She likes to hang out with me all the time. When people are mean to me she tells them to shut up and to leave me alone. She helps me through really hard break ups with other people. She makes me laugh when I’m upset.

5 comments:

  1. Katrina sounds like a really good friend. I like the way she looks out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds awesome! You must be one awesome chick to have such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow; what a blessing to have a friend like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful to have a friend you can count on! I am very blessed in that I have two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need more friends like you and Katrina.

    ReplyDelete