Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A true friend by Kaelin Harting






A true friend is someone that you can trust because they are your best friend. Someone that you can tell them anything and they will not tell anybody any thing.  Also. your best friends is someone that you can talk to when you are having trouble in school or having a  boyfriend problem. They are someone you can trust with anything that you tell them. My best friend makes me laugh when I am feeling left out or I have had a bad day. 

4 comments:

  1. I think you are right. Trust is very important in a friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how my best friend and I are! Its always good to have someone you can trust to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust and laughter are two very important parts of a true friendship. A friend that can make you laugh after a tough day is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete